Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Any hair product that'll help it dry faster in a bun?

My hair turns out a variety of different ways depending on how I style it when wet. My favorite result is from letting it dry in a bun, but I have so much hair it takes about two days for it to dry this way. Anyone know any tricks/hair products that can speed up the process?Any hair product that'll help it dry faster in a bun?
there is a new product from JA called smoothie. It is suppose to help your hair dry faster and add shine, but we just got it in and I havent really had time to experiment with it.Any hair product that'll help it dry faster in a bun?
well i dont know any products. but what i do is i blow dry my hair until its damp (more on the wet side than the dry), then i put it into a bun and blow dry it again. finally i just leave it and after that its pretty much set and ready to go!
I use a special concoction my dad made me

No comments:

Post a Comment