Saturday, February 11, 2012

What type of hair product should I use for a fauxhawk?

You should use pomade. Unlike gel, it won't look stiff and you can move it around to make your fauxhawk.What type of hair product should I use for a fauxhawk?
If you want some GOOD hair stuff, anything from GATSBY is amazing stuff. Its high quality stuff. They have every kind of hair product for every type of look. If you want your faux hawk to look natural or sleek or pointy, they have everything. I got my little brother some from amazon.comWhat type of hair product should I use for a fauxhawk?
garnier fructis.


look for the gel with the most hold.


i had to put my hair up for a dance and it stayed up foreverrrr.
Pomade


Gel looks too stiff and 80's. Pomade holds hair in place, but also allows it to be flexible. American Crew is a good brand.
got2b products are the best:





warhoofd modelling fibre gum


bikklehard waterproof glue gel

No comments:

Post a Comment