Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Frizz control and gel hair product, any recommendations?

Hello, I have short curly hair and im in search of a good frizz control and a gel for my hair. Im overwhelmed by the selections and the different price ranges, does anybody have any recommendations?Frizz control and gel hair product, any recommendations?
OHHH I have the perfect solution for you!

Well first of all - when you shampoo/condition, seriously rinse hardly ANY conditioner out. If you leave almost all of it in, it leaves a protective, smooth barrier and weighs frizzies down at the same time. Try Dove Frizz Control Therapy shampoo/conditioner with serum in it. Less than $5 for each.

Go to Wal-Mart and buy ZeroFrizz (bigger, cheaper than Frizz Ease), I personally use 3-4 pumps for my shoulderblade-length hair. Remember to apply it to WET hair, no dry hair at all. Don't be afraid to soak your hair in it. Right around $5.

Gel is also too sticky, I know because that's all I used to use for my hair. I use Garnier Fructis Volumizing Mousse, it keeps it light. Right around $3.

If you want a pic of my curly hair, let me know, maybe I could e-mail you one. And all of my products are from Wal-Mart.Frizz control and gel hair product, any recommendations?
Satinique Brilliant Hair Polish

Bring on the shine!

Brilliant Hair Polish fights frizz and ends restless rough ends. This brilliant polish gives hair soft shine while sealing your strands with a fabulous finish.

http://atolentino1.qbeautyzone.com/Docum

http://atolentino1.qbeautyzone.com/produ





Satinique Extra Design Styling Gel

Long-lasting hold

Contains meadowfoam seed oil complex with sunscreen, which smoothly coats the surface of the hair and protects against thermal damage from styling appliances and helps minimize colour fading

A unique combination of polymers coats and bonds the hair fibers together, allowing for sculpting to your personal style

Contains moisturizing agents

Non-alcohol formula

Safe for chemically treated hair

Allergy tested

http://atolentino1.qbeautyzone.com/produ
dep gel is the best i have very curly n frizzy hair and every day i base all over my hair the dep gel (blue gel) and then all over it a spray aussie hairspray also infusium 23 and garnier fructis leave in conditioner is the best TRUST me if it takes away some frizz for me it will anybody..
john frieda makes the best hair products, period .

I have really frizzy curly hair, and his frizz ease tames my mane..so i'd definitely recommend it!! =0)

my hair is THICK too. So I could imagine it would do wonders for yours. Frizz Ease: John Frieda, best bang for your buck.
well today i just brougth this nice curl enhacing product that is suposed to eliminate fizz( but i didnt have any so im not sure if it works.)

its called springing curls by the l'oreal studio line.

it was only about $2.00 and it works great.

i got it at walgreens~! :)



but it was for sale...
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment