Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What hair product can I use so that when I straighten my hair it wont get burned and damaged?

Please tell me the name


Where i might buyit and if you know the price that will be great


thanksWhat hair product can I use so that when I straighten my hair it wont get burned and damaged?
well i use something i bought from walmart called shine.


any product protects ur hair to a point, but if you constantly straighten your hair its gona damage no matter wat product you use...


so dont straighten it as much, maybe 1 a week or every 2 weeks.


=]


oh nd plus my product was $5 =DWhat hair product can I use so that when I straighten my hair it wont get burned and damaged?
vo5 it sofens the hair and keeps it in good condision all day good to use once every day
conair wet to dry it is ment for wet hair and wont burn. ^_^
its called a croc straaightener
GHD thermal protector....





www.ghd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment