Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best hair product to make black women's hair grow?

Try using intense moisture products. I use Pantene. I deep condition every week. Alot of times its not that your hair doesnt grow, it s the products you put in it to prevent it from breaking off. One of the main reason the hair of African American women does not seem to show length is because of the lack of moisture. I also use DoGro to greese my scalp once a week. I know many are against this, but I remember how thick and long my hair was when my mother did it and the main thing she did was greese my scalp. I have had issues with my hair, especially when I became of age to do it myself. But when I came up with a weekly regimine of intense moisture products, the problems left. I cut my hair on average every 2 years. By the end of the 2nd year my hair is at least to my sholders. Talk to a hair dresser. They probably will tell you not to greese your scalp, but will tell you to get an intense moisturizer for your hair. Remember all those people people with Jheri curls. They all had long hair and it was beceause of that activator!!!!What is the best hair product to make black women's hair grow?
MANE %26amp;TAIL PRODUCTS


CARROT OIL PRODUCTSWhat is the best hair product to make black women's hair grow?
I don't think that it is the Hair product that encourages the growth but rather the person's diet. A good balanced healthy diet supplemented with Vitamin E and Gelatin should help encourage growth.
hmm
Use Propecia





This was the same medicine/drug used by Tom hanks to grow hair in The da vinci code!
It isn't necessarily products that make your hair grow.


First, do you have damaged hair? Is it relaxed, permed...???


To make your hair grow, keep all damage and dry ends cut off, condition each time you shampoo, and if extremely damaged, deep conditioners are needed once a month.


Good hair care produces good growth.
buy this one


rogaine for women

No comments:

Post a Comment