Saturday, February 11, 2012

What type of hair product do I use to make my hair soft?

I'm a guy. If it's not shampoo/soap, chances are I haven't used it in a shower. In other words, I'm clueless as to what ';conditioner'; or any of these other things do.





What product would I use to get softer hair? (I think the official term is ';silky';, but unsure)What type of hair product do I use to make my hair soft?
aussie 3 minute miracle... it really does work miracles.What type of hair product do I use to make my hair soft?
the easiest way is to find a shampoo you enjoy and buy the conditioner counterpart. pantene makes good ones. i especially like ice shine, but i'm a girl so... another thing you can use is called cholesteral. you can buy it at most beauty supply stores, it comes in a tub. it's a deep conditioning cream that you put on and leave to sit, anywhere from an hour to overnight. yep. or you can just get silk treatment that you work into damp hair and then do whatever it is you do to style.
There are loads of good shampoos out there but if you want 'silky' hair then your going to have to expand on what you know =]





I use Aussie smooth and silky. You can oput it in wet, damp or dry hair it doesnt matter and my hair never felt so soft!





It somes in a really small bottle with a large lid it's not very expenceive, about 拢4. Use it when ever you get out the shower, put one suirt on your hands and run it through your hair and your done. Simple =]





This should help becase every one that i lent it too thinks that its a mirical in a bottle! =]





Hope it works for you too!!
condititon your hair really well with conditioner (conditioner-it softens your hair), i would recommend these products : redken ,bed head ,%26amp;cat walk..(there's more i just don't want to name them all) use the conditioner after using shampoo


( p.s don't use all products at once) you can leave conditioner in hair for about 3 to 5 minutes then you can rinse it out !!!!
I am a girl (obviously) but I have found that All Soft by Redken is a really great conditioner. Any type of higher end product will work best. I think you can get it at Target, also Paul Mitchell and Biolage have great conditioners.
I use Infusium.





Although i use it, its starting to get harder and harder to find that specific brand.





Good-Luck Softie!

No comments:

Post a Comment