Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My hair is pretty shiny, should I use some sort of hair product to reduce the shine?

It is not greasy either - it's just very straight and shiny.My hair is pretty shiny, should I use some sort of hair product to reduce the shine?
appreciate that you have shiny hairMy hair is pretty shiny, should I use some sort of hair product to reduce the shine?
Since your hair is not shiny because it's greasy, you should keep it. Using hair products to reduce teh shine might just cause hair damages. Also having shiny hair is something you should be proud about becuase havent you seen hair commercials on tv? Most of them have shiny hair! heheh. Just leave it the way it is, you don't need to do anything to it.
I know what you mean. For guys, shine isn't as positive as it is for girls. Gel is the answer here. Also, I don't know if this would work for you to be honest, but you could try cutting it really short.
shiny hair is a good thing, now if its greasy thats not so good. Powder it with baby powder and fluff through.
Why would you want to make your super healthy hair look unhealthy? Rock your shiny hair !

No comments:

Post a Comment