Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What's the best hair product I can buy to keep my curls tight??

Hi, i have always had permed hair and i am due to have another perm on Saturday. I usually buy VO5 curl booster which is prety good. Because my hair is long and not layered, sometimes my hair drops a little and i need something to put in it that will keep the curls quite tight. I don't like stuff that is too stiff or makes my hair feel hard, if you know what i mean.


Thanks for any adivce.XXWhat's the best hair product I can buy to keep my curls tight??
a product called Fudge Elastik


it is really good, trast me, i use it myself


about 拢9.99 or if you are american, more or less $20


:)What's the best hair product I can buy to keep my curls tight??
Aveda do a product called Be Curly. There's one you use on wet hair which is in a big pale green tube and another one for dry hair in a small grey container. Both are excellent, really define your curls and it lasts all day but your hair stays soft and swingy rather than that stiff wig look that I hate too!
hey im using sunsilk waves of envy hairspray. it's less than 5 bucks and it really works. it isnt sticky like gel and it doesnt make it stiff. it works just enough for my waves to be intact (and i actually have straight hair). smells good too :)
bursh out extra stay hair spray, and andrew collinge curls range. and also if you put your hair in a tight bun at night you can wake up with tight easy curls.
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted
crust

No comments:

Post a Comment