Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whats a good hair product to use in my 16 month old daughter's hair?

My daughter (who is african-american) has dry hair. right now I am using baby love's hair products (the creme moisturizing lotion) but her hair seems to just eat it. Does anyone have any suggestions on what products are good for children.Whats a good hair product to use in my 16 month old daughter's hair?
try a little baby oil or coconut oil i dont know where ul get the coconut oil from though its a carribian thing i thinkWhats a good hair product to use in my 16 month old daughter's hair?
go to a baby store they have like soap and products
You should try and use natural products and stay a way from the ones with chemicals because a lot of them don't truly moisture the hair and can irritate te scalp. I use the baremineralindulgence products on my 1 year old's hair and they work great. they're made for black babies so they will most likely have what you're looking for.



My fav products are the Extra Conditioning Baby Shampoo (comes in a big bottle), the Luster's Locks Hair Cream (this is super moisturizing if your baby has dry coarse hair), and the Pure %26amp; Natural Detangle Cream (not oil but very moisturizing). None of them contain SLS/SLES which is a surfactant that dries the hair in skin out and they dont have mineral oil either. Green Apple, Honey Almond, and Kiwi Coconut scents are the best, btw.



http://baremineralindulgence.com/Girls_N



http://baremineralindulgence.com/Natural



http://baremineralindulgence.com/Home_Pa
if i were you, i would take her to the hair salon you go to, or like a baby salon if there is one, and ask them what they think, cuz they can look at your babys hair and find out the right kind of shampoo she should use. or if you want you can also go to your doctor, they can also help you.
don't use any she's way to young but don't wash her hair everyday cuz it will wash the natural oils that are good for her hair out just wash it every other day.
Awhe, I'm just picturing your daughter. She's gorgeous! :)

I hope I don't sound creepy.. Anyway, Johnson's (A family company) has a good line of baby shampoos. Here's the link! http://www.johnsonsbaby.com/prodType.do?

My little cousin uses it! You can find it at your local drugstore. Or just keep browsing at the drugstore and see if there is something else! But I definitely recommend Johnson's baby products.

No comments:

Post a Comment