Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best frizz-free hair product?

I have fairly straight hair but when I do anything to it, it frizzes up and then I just end up putting it in a pony-tail. What is a good %26amp; affordable product I could use. Anything-shampoo, conditioner, gel, leave-in treatment, ect.What is the best frizz-free hair product?
Try using Herbal Essence Rainforest flowers shampoo and conditioner (the red one) and use Tresseme serum when its dry and don't use it too sparingly. This never fails me! Also try straightening it, It will make your hair shaft sit flat, (which is what makes your hair frizzy to begin with) it will also look alot shinier.What is the best frizz-free hair product?
Paul Mitchell super skinny serum
Try Loreal hair serum...... I am not sure abt the affordability factor... but have used it and found pretty good....
I DON'T KNOW OYU TELL ME BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO FIGURE THAT OUT!!!!!
John Frieda Anti-frizz serum





Garnier Fructis anti-frizz serum





Sunsilk De-Frizz 24-7 creme.
no no that skinney serum sucks eggs dont get it

No comments:

Post a Comment