Sunday, February 12, 2012

What kind of hair product should I use to keep my curly hair soft, shiny,and without frizz?

I AGREE WITH THE GIRL ABOVE ME!



http://www.gethairapy.com/products/detai



i have it and other products from this brand and they work great!What kind of hair product should I use to keep my curly hair soft, shiny,and without frizz?
I also have curly hair that used to frizz easily. i've been using herbal essences Totally Twisted line for the last year, and it is amazing. it works extremely well on my hair, and leaves the curls perfect and soft. I use the shampoo, conditioner, and mousse. It's inexpensive too, so it's perfect for me. I also use a Neutrogena serum along with the Totally Twisted Mousse, which makes my hair shiny. You can buy everything at CVS, Walgreens, or Target.



hope i helped!What kind of hair product should I use to keep my curly hair soft, shiny,and without frizz?
Sunsilk makes a leave in spray conditioner that I love. You can use it on wet or dry hair. It makes my hair shiny, soft and it smells good. I use it when I'm having a bad hair day. Just spray and fluff! It's also great to spray it on right out of the shower before you towel dry your hair. It also protects it when you blow dry. I recommend this stuff so much I should get it for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment