Saturday, February 11, 2012

Does any one know of a good hair product for giving volume?

Something like root lifting, I have very thin hair and flat hair.Does any one know of a good hair product for giving volume?
Paul Mitchell's Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo and Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner was awarded by Shape and Self magazine. Hope this helps. Good luck!Does any one know of a good hair product for giving volume?
Sunsilk is amazing. I just tried it and I love it. It's not too expensive either.
The ';Amplify'; line from Matrix is the best. I have only used the shampoo and conditioner but they give a lot of lift without stripping your hair.
i have VERY flat, thin hair with no volume or body. i like Biolage Bodifying Shampoo, Bumble %26amp; Bumble Thickening Shampoo (this brand also carries a Thickening Conditioner and Thickening Spray), and Big Sexy Hair has a hair spray that works well. You have to experiment and see which products work for you. It gets expensive, but once you find the right products, the results are well worth it!
i've tried every product i could to get volume. and none of them seemed to work for me. i have thin and flat hair too. So what i do is tease my hair and then put a layer of hair over it. and then hairspray. it really works and gives you instant volume.
I have the same problem and I posted my problem here and I got great answers. Someone told me about a product called GUTS by Redken. You put it in your hair after you towel dry it. Start at your roots and work down your hair then comb it. Blow dry your hair with your head upside down. It is the greatest stuff I have found and I have tried a lot of products.
Frizz -ease by John Freda is the best out of all the products for volume and anything else you want and there are lots of different products for different types of hair..... and it isnt sticky or it dosnt look cheap...
herbal essenses
tresemme is the best i've used so far...give it a try

No comments:

Post a Comment