Sunday, February 12, 2012

What hair product is good to straightened out curly hair?

The Sedu, Solia, and CHI are a great investment, but if you're not willing to fork over the money for those, then you should try the Andis MultiHeat Ceramic Straightener. It is usually 20-25 dollars at Wal-Mart or at Target. If you want it permanently straightened, get a Thermal Reconditioning Treatment(Japanese Straightening). Here are some websites to learn more about Japanese Straightening:


http://www.thermalreconditioning.com/


http://home.comcast.net/~gaelen/yuko.htmWhat hair product is good to straightened out curly hair?
I have super thick and curly hair that gets really frizzy if nothing is done with it. What I do is just use a regular straightener that you can get at target or walmart for probably 20 bucks then when I straighten I use Garnier sleek %26amp; shine weightless anti-frizz serum. I work in a tiny bit into each section of hair as I straighten it and it leaves it super soft, shiny and super straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment