Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Best African American Hair Product For Thinning Sides?

Please Help U guys i've have tried everything to make my edges grow back and nothing haven't work yet. I've tried doo gro,dr.miracles,organic root stimulator. and nothing seems to work. the rest of my hair grows hecka fast but my edges doesnt. have anyone try baby don't be bald yet? someone please help me out.The Best African American Hair Product For Thinning Sides?
I would first say that if you have thinning sides and nothing is making them grow back. You may have a thyroid problem. The first signs are usually in the hair and the thinning and breakage and falling out.





I have been using a product called O2 Emu Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. On my hair. Because it helps my fragile edges grow and remain strong through my style managing.





I have natural hair and many African American women are going natural because of the relaxers can damage the growth process of your hair and if you can avoid chemicals for a while you should give your hair a rest.The Best African American Hair Product For Thinning Sides?
It might not be the products. Your edges might be thinning if you put your hair in tight ponytails regularly. If this is the case, try wearing it out a couple days out the week. The constant brushing straight back might be the problem.





If your hair is relaxed make sure you wrap it every night.





I use optimum care anti-breakage therapy 'featherlight hairdress'. It's light weight smells great and works wonders. I grease my scalp with it once a week after I wash as well as moisturize my ends with it. Luster's Light Pink lotion is also pretty good.
try shapleys mtg it will grow your edges back but you have to order it on line. It will cost about 15 with tax, the smell it bad but it does the job.
The baby hair in the front you should relax with gel or something girls in NYC do it for fun even though they dont need to do it
MTG would be great n it doesn't cost much.. but also try massaging your scalp it wil help the blood flow though ur hair n that should get it back n order

No comments:

Post a Comment