Saturday, February 11, 2012

Can I sue if I hair product I bought has mold on it?

I bought a product from a well known store. I got home, opened it, and found a dime size mold growing on top. Can I sue? If so, what type of lawyer would do this?Can I sue if I hair product I bought has mold on it?
Write the company, they may send you some coupons for products free.





You can not sue unless you sustained a loss.Can I sue if I hair product I bought has mold on it?
The only thing you are owed is a replacement product or your money back. So, what, you want to pay a lawyer $250.00 an hour to get you $5.00?


No wonder our court system is so overburdened.


Stop wasting your time and government resources and do the only sane thing. Get your receipt, march yourself back to the store and get a new product.
Just return the bottle. People like you are the ones that fing up the system suing for anything. Be responsible.
LOL...no...





How have you been damaged? Return the bottle and get over it...

No comments:

Post a Comment