Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What Is A Really Good Hair Product To Revive My Dry Hair?

I've been straighten my hair for years and i'm wondering does anyone know a product that would be good for me to use to give my hair back that shineWhat Is A Really Good Hair Product To Revive My Dry Hair?
Hi...i used the queen helene conditioning creme it works really good!! It's available at sally beauty stores and is only like $3.29! Trust me it's worth it. To make sure your hair stays healthy and does not look burned use got 2 be crazy sleek its a product you apply to your hair before you straighten or blow dry so it doesn't damagee it and you can get this product at your local drug store like cvs or duene reade it is about $5-8! I hope i helped =]What Is A Really Good Hair Product To Revive My Dry Hair?
Phi-tenbella Treatment (jar only, don't use the shampoo or conditioner). It's a little pricey and might be hard to find. I get mine's at a salon for $27. All you do is leave it on for about 10 min and wash it off. Wonderful professional quality product with quick results.
Without a doubt- Aveda Damage Control! My hair was DEAD and this stuff made it feel like hair again!

No comments:

Post a Comment