Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's the best hair product to use to keep your sideswept bangs in place?

Garnier! It works very well, the best I鈥檝e tried that is! Try their hairspray, or they have new hair XXL hair products that hold it in place very well! :]What's the best hair product to use to keep your sideswept bangs in place?
I don't know sorry but after i i go to my cosinsn 's wedding i want to get a side sweep bang and i want to know alsoWhat's the best hair product to use to keep your sideswept bangs in place?
ummm NOTHING!!!! i like them to be free ^_^ in my face?? i just push them a little DUH!
when you're blow drying your hair when it's wet,


you have to style/blow dry your bangs the way you want them.


hairspray your bangs then brush them.


they should stay in place.


if they're still going out of control, put styling moose on your part.
My sister is a hair dresser and she does my hair. She uses a small amount of hair paste to smooth them over, it works really well and I have noticed over time they stay there better, like they are being trainned, so good luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment