Saturday, February 11, 2012

What's the best hair product i can use to repair my hair ?

%26lt;3jess.What's the best hair product i can use to repair my hair ?
I recommend using Paul Mitchell's Super Strong Treatment.

http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/PauWhat's the best hair product i can use to repair my hair ?
There's always products that you could use, go to the hair salon and ask for damage hair treatments they usually have bottles of it for sale.



Suggested: You should go with the natural ways of helping it.



1. You could put mayonnaise in your hair before your shower. Yes it smells disgusting but it helps :).

First you wet your hair, then you apply the mayonnaise in your hair and leave it sit for 5 minutes. Then rinse it out and shampoo your hair and condition it the same way you always wash your hair. By the time your hair drys your see a difference. Do this once a week and your hair will feel much healthier.



2. The other natural product is egg whites. Do the same steps as above.



P.S Don't put baby oil in your hair it will only make your hair more oilier.



Hope i helped!
I'd say use anything Paul Mitchel.

or use a hair oil of some kind.

I've heard leaving baby oil on your hair when you sleep helps moisturize a lot.

But, I've never tried it.

I've had a lot of dry hair problems, ( I dunno if thats your case)

But if it is just use a shampoo and conditioner that is high moisture and like a hair oil and it'll be better in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment