Sunday, February 12, 2012

Does the Wen hair product actually work?

Okay, I have naturally curly hair, very long, get compliments on it very often. But lately its becoming crunchy and it's starting to fall out. And I am only 12. My mother and I are thinking about getting the Wen hair product but I don't know if it works. If anybody has any suggestions I will gladly take them, Thank you very much I very much appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. :}Does the Wen hair product actually work?
noDoes the Wen hair product actually work?
Eat food with more protein. Not enough protein will make your hair fall out.


Also, losing hair is typical in the fall/winter months. Nov. and Dec. is when you will lose a lot of your hair because of the weather. So this is normal, don't worry.


You could start taking vitamins with a lot of vitamin B or A which will help with the hair loss.


Otherwise, try not to brush it too much.





If this is still happening when it gets to january/february..you might want to find help. But as of now, this isn't out of the ordinary.
the best thing you can do before getting a dramatic cut or spending money on expensive products that only MIGHT work is go to your hairdresser for a consultation.


you can walk into any salon and ask, it's a little cheeky but it's free and they should be happy to help :)
that could be a bunch of things


is it because you're eating differently? you're hair might not be moisturized? alopecia?
youtube it or google results on it
i hate it.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment