Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What really is the best hair product make?

Is there a product out there that makes your hair





Smooth and non frizzy


Shiny


Strong


Sleak








Please help =]What really is the best hair product make?
garnier RUINS hair! in professional product ranges then schwarzkopf or goldwell are VERY good for products, clairol is the best for colour.What really is the best hair product make?
Shampoo- Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo.





Conditioner- Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Conditioner





Styling Gel- Ice Shine Hairspray Maximum Hold, Aerosol
BEDHEAD MANIPULATOR





it's a blue gooey pomade type stuff in a blue jar. i think you can only get it at salons. it's the only stuff you will need and it fixed my hair and got rid of the frizz and made it shiny and strong and now my hair always does what i want it to.





it's a bit expensive but lasts forever you just need a bit rubbed into your hands then worked all through hair. it's great for ';piecing'; your hair with fingers for cute choppy layered styles or to just use to smooth out your hair.
omg its deff garnier fructise!


i tried it and it made my hair smooth and volumous


use their body and volume shampoo and sleek and shine conditioner


hope this helps! :]


haha if u want to buy it you'll see a whole bunch of green in the aisles
avon are now starting to do some really good hair products and at reasonable prices
hairapy's Straighten Up.


or basically all of the hairapy types.


try it, they work! :D


i have really thick, wavy hair that if i use to much product it makes it look greasy and gross, but sence i used Hairapy but now its smooth, non frizzy, shinny, and straight.


i love it!


:D i found my shampoo for life


lol.
I would say Head and Shoulders. I had thin lanky hair with no volume and a very dry and itchy scalp.


To make matters worse it seemed to be falling out as people were always finding strands of my hair around even though I have short hair!


After using a dollop from a free bottle of Head and Shoulders my hair went poof!


Suddenly my scalp stopped itching and my hair had volume, shine and the only hair that comes out of my head now is on my hairbrush!!!!!!!


That is now the only shampoo that I would ever use.

No comments:

Post a Comment