Sunday, February 12, 2012

What hair product can i use to give my hair that ';wet'; and ';spiky'; look w/o the crunchy hard gel feeling?

I use gel to give me that wet and spiky look, but i want to be able to run my fingers through my hair w/o flaking the gel, and letting my hair feel lighter and less hard



anything i can get at wal-mart or shoppers drug mart or any place like that?

i heard about the AXE hair products but it doesnt give the wet look?



btw im a maleWhat hair product can i use to give my hair that ';wet'; and ';spiky'; look w/o the crunchy hard gel feeling?
wet%26amp;%26amp;spiky%26amp;%26amp;hard , does'nt work for girls hunn ! hate to break it to you sweetcheeks . :3What hair product can i use to give my hair that ';wet'; and ';spiky'; look w/o the crunchy hard gel feeling?
Shock Waves Strong Frizz Free Styling Cream is the est choice for u



it is also very cheap
use the softee oil http://www.adass.com.au/productImages/11

if u wanna do the spikey look try using a hair straightener/flatner and put it on the highest temperature.
i have no idea honestly

but i just wanted to say that i don't think girls like the ';wet and spiky'; look anymore - i certainly don't. a guy with tousled natural hair is waaaay cuter

No comments:

Post a Comment