Saturday, February 11, 2012

What are your preferred type of hair product?

It could be anything, shampoo, hair spray, you name it, if it has to do with your hair!





Please list brand, and specific name, as well as where to buy. The price would also help, if you could provide it.





(For a school project)What are your preferred type of hair product?
shampoo or brushWhat are your preferred type of hair product?
Herbal Hesence: None of Your Frizziness


love it love it love it


shampoo %26amp; conditioner


works ssssuuuuppppeeerrrrr!!


i live in GA, %26amp; with the humidity


it works sooo good.


it makes your hair soft and smooth.


and its only about $3! yay!
sleek.look shampoo and conditioner 35.00 for a bottle





chi flat iron 125.00 per flat iron





suave hair spray about 3.00 a can





have fun on your project at school!!!
Uhm. I like the Marc Anthony line. You can buy it at CVS or other drugstores. I've never seen it at Wal-Mart, etc. The price range is anywhere from $7.99-$9.99 for each item.
All products are sold exclusively in salons unless noted.





Shampoo: Joico K-Pack and Ion Color Defense (Sally Beauty Supply)


Conditioner: Joico K-Pack or Matrix Amplify


Color Treatment: Pureology Color Protect or Pureology Conditioning Spray


Styling Product: Schwarzkopf Isis Thrill


Hair Spray: Enjoy or Pureology InCharge





Sorry, I don鈥檛 pay much attention to prices. I鈥檇 estimate the salon products cost between $15-$25/each and the one from Sally鈥檚 might be $6 or $7.





You might be able to get prices online, but it鈥檚 usually pretty hard to find salon-only products listed.
Big Sexy Hair spray and play hairspray


$15.99 salons
I use Infusium 23 shampoo and conditioner. It's about $5 a bottle.





I love Tresemme hairspray, I can't remember how much it is but probably around $5 again.





That stuff I just get a Wal-Mart.





And I use CHI Silk Infusion for my frizzies, and I love it. It's $15 for a small bottle and I get it the salon in the mall and worth every penny.
For shampoo and conditioner I love Suave, anything from Suave. They work great and arent expensive, and you can get them anywhere. For hairspray/mousse I love Aussie. It works great and smells amazing! I love the smell!! Its not like normal hairspray- I get it at Wal*Mart, but Im pretty sure you can get that anywhere, too

No comments:

Post a Comment