Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best hair product for frizzy hair?

ok so my hair frizzys like alot, and my boyfriend love to leave the windows down when we go somewhere. my hair is cute and let down, but by the time we reach our destination my hair is so messed up and frizzed out it is unreal. what can i do??? my hair is to my shoulders and i am getting very frustrated! please help:]What is the best hair product for frizzy hair?
paul mitchel frizz serum!! i live by itWhat is the best hair product for frizzy hair?
Well - I have ethnic hair with lots of 'frizz' too. Here's what I'd suggest - it's retro - and you have to be confident in your sense of style to pull it off - But here's what I suggest: Get a few really chic looking scarves and just cover your hair in the car - wear 'em with big sunglasses and you'll look like a movie star! When you get where you're going, uncover your head of gorgeous hair! Have fun with it and do it with style.
I use Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine and Garnier Fructis Smoothing Milk. It really helps my frizz. I hope it helps yours too, if you decide to use it.
pantene mousse, after you wash your hair, towel dry it a bit, brush it straight, then lash loads of mousse into it, it will look gorgeous, believe me my best friend has the curliest hair and she does this all the time, always looks great
just try to outgrow it. till then, use pantene, mousse,straighten it often, or try to tie it in a ponytail or in a clip. if ur hairs too short then wear a hat (i think hats r cute!) or i head band, this is just untill u outgrow ur hair.
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher For Colored/Chemically Treated Hair
That is enough to make me want to get my haircut. I have fairly long hair for a guy and I hate it too, can't wait to get some good answers here.
I have frizzy hair, and I use the Chi silk infusion. I use it ALL the time, it's seriously works amazing.
Use the Wen shampoo and condictioner and there's this hair product that u mix ttogether with another to make your hair not get tangled
John Frida line and Aussie Mousturizing shampoo and conditioner.
kiehl's frizz serum. the best.
use mousse

No comments:

Post a Comment