Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best anti-humidity hair product?

my hair tends to get really frizzy in humid weather and I hate it when it does that :( what do you suggest I should use ? thanks!What is the best anti-humidity hair product?
I always use Redken- outshine 01 anti-frizz polishing milk. I got all my friends into it also, and we all love it.What is the best anti-humidity hair product?
Garnier Fruitis Anti-Humidity Hairspray. Its 3 dollars at shoprite
Mine does too. I went up north this past vacation and it was really humid like the whole time. I tried out all different type of products and im sorry to say that the only thing that will keep hair in place is a very strong hair spray. You may not be able to run your finger through your hair afterwords but it works :/

No comments:

Post a Comment