Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best hair product you have ever used?

It could be shampoo/conditioner/gel/spray/ect. Give me your thoughts!What is the best hair product you have ever used?
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Kroger, Duane Reade, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Safeway, etc. Its the best! You'll love it!!!





Check it out!





http://www.organixhair.com/


.What is the best hair product you have ever used?
Herbal essence total twisted gel/mousse is amazing!!


Shampoo Nuetrogena triple moisture and mask and conditioner is like magic(gets rid of frizz)
Paul Mitchell's The Conditioner. My hair is naturally curly so it has a mind of its own. Paul Mitchell's The Conditioner tames those frizzies without leaving a sticky film on my hair. I have been using it for over 20 years.
shampoo- rusk brilliance


contitioner-rusk calm


hairspray-matrix color smart
dove shampoo and garnier fructies conditioner and infusium 23 leave in conditioner works so well!
Pantene shampoos and conditioners and John Freida's hair serums
Pantene ProV shampoo/conditioner works best for me, and I have straight hair that gets tangled very easily.
anything BedHead is amazing
Red kin...its called full throttle conditioner and shampoo
For shampoo and conditioner it's been Garnier Fructis Length and Strength, also the Anti-split ends treatment and deep conditoner. Why? Because I straighten/dye my hair alot and it prevents my hair from getting split ends and damage, plus it leaves my hair soft and really shiny.





Also the hold spray from Garnier Fructis leaves my hair shiny and hard.





The smoothing milk leaves my hair frizz free and it smells really good when I use it.
For curly hair: It would be Ouidad's products. Especially the gel. It keeps out humidity. Other hair products: Pantene and Back to Basics products. Back to Basics use a lot of organic ingredients and all natural ones.
it would probably have to be redkindall soft shampoo and conditioner with avocado oil! my hair was damaged and when i started using it, it beacome healthier!
Nexxus products, especially Therapy shampoo %26amp; Humectress conditioner.
L.A. Looks gel 2 mousse...I have naturally curly hair and this product gives me the bounciest curls.
I've tried everything from the most expensive hairdresser type products to drugstore brand, and drugstore wins, with any product by John Frieda! His stuff is awesome and I always get the exact results they promise! Really high quality without the too high price of hair salon products and all of the performance you're looking for! I can't say enough! Try them!
Anything from Bumble and Bumble... they have to have to the most amazing hair products, hands down. A little pricey, but completely worth it!





Also Redken styling products are pretty amazing... dont really like there shampoo though.
Phyto Organics Omni-styler Designer Liquid by Nexxus


(it's liquid gel) Like $6 for 10oz in the grocery store.





I like it because I tend to have frizzy hair and as it dries it seems to increase in volume. This product keeps it under control like none I've ever tried.
i love bed head
KMS HairPlay..it is a styling cream.. I used to have really short hair, and it was fantastic.
a leave in conditioner called vitopoint. its a miracle i have really dry and brittle hair and very hard to manage, i put this in and straighten my hair and it looks really healthy and sleek just beautiful
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment