Saturday, February 11, 2012

Best de-frizz hair product there is in drugstores?

I have my graduation coming up and i was wondering what you think the best anti-frizz product there is in everyday drugstores (CVS,Rite-Aid,Drug Fair etc.). It needs to be pretty strong considering that I live in an area with very humid and hot weather. Tks for the help!Best de-frizz hair product there is in drugstores?
Bed-Head or Aussie works wellBest de-frizz hair product there is in drugstores?
either the green sunsilk bottle or the pink sunsilk! If you have curly hair green. if you have staight hair pink! I have curly hair and it works great! I have a little frizz but in a cute natural way!
Bed-head works great!! Esp. with a flat iron. And use a good conditioner.
John Frieda Frizz-Ease works soooo good! It's won a ton of awards!
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment