Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best anti-humidity hair product?

my hair tends to get really frizzy in humid weather and I hate it when it does that :( what do you suggest I should use ? thanks!What is the best anti-humidity hair product?
Yeahh I have the same too -_- . I Hate it ! I always used to straighten my hair everyday , %26amp; then when I get water on it it turns frizzy again . Pisses me off -_- . Well anyways I used Pantene before %26amp; it doesnt work . All it did was make my hair dry %26amp; turned it even more frizzy ... After that I tried Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine Shampoo %26amp; conditioner . IT WORKED ! It made my hair soft %26amp; silky after 2 uses . I used their whole line , their smoothing milk , deep contioner , blah blah I forgot c[: . Now my hair isnt that frizzy %26amp; When I put water on my hair , it doesnt frizz up . Now I;m trying another shampoo called sunsilk buht its not from here in the u.s . Its from the philippines cuhzthe one in the phillippines work better . Well yeah I;m trying their smooth %26amp; manageable shampoo %26amp; condionter , it works too . They also have a black shine shampoo which makes your hair turn black naturally . It works if use it everytime you go take a shower . So i Say SUNSILK [from the phillippines] %26amp; GARNIER FRUCTIS All thee waaay (:%26lt;3 .What is the best anti-humidity hair product?
I think Garnier has some good quality products for that thing yeah if I do remember correctly. Alright so yeah :) you know

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment