Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Which brand of hair product do you think stands above the rest?

Redkin has proven itself to me several times. Which do you find is the best? I'm in the mood to try sumtin new!Which brand of hair product do you think stands above the rest?
redkin is my favorite too! but i also love: fructies, from garnier. those hair products are great! and smell good too!Which brand of hair product do you think stands above the rest?
My sister swears by Redkin too. I have never tried it b/c I love Aveda products %26amp; paul mitchell products.
I really love Aquage or Alterna. They don't dry my hair out like other brands, and don't leave the nasty residue that weighs down your hair.
www.ucansell.myarbonne.com
head and shoulders
every one is differant redkin does not work for me at all i usually go with the cheap tresame it always does me right
They're all selling bogus claims and inflated ';awards';





So the answer is whatever's cheapest.
I absolutely love Bunmble and Bumble (try the surf spray, fantastic!) and Davines product line NouNou available in at high end salons.





And for styling products, I would DIE without my Aquage.
I use Pantene Pro-V Red.
Mane %26amp; Tail is what i use. I used to use Suave but i changed recently and the first day i used it my hair was better.
John Frieda

No comments:

Post a Comment