Saturday, February 11, 2012

What is the best hair product for damaged hair?

ok so i permed my hair which is really long and i love my long hair but the perm damage about 3 inches of my end and i really really dont want to have to cut my hair.





do you know of any hair products or something that will fix my hairs ends because right now they are really dry, fryzzy, and ugly and i really dont want to cut my hair.





thanks!What is the best hair product for damaged hair?
Just get it trimmed...


Heres something my stylist told me...Wash your hair with your shampoo..no conditioner, when you get out..add your conditioner to the area of where it is dry and then blow dry it. The conditioner will absorb into your hair. TRUST me...it works wonders.


I would suggest garnier fructis or head and shouldersWhat is the best hair product for damaged hair?
If those 3 inches are all split ends, cut them now. otherwise the split will keep rising up and you'll have more damage.





Try Tresemme products. They work really well
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment