Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The best hair product to get rid of fly aways and static?

I have long thick hair, I always use two separate hair products to try to get rid of fly aways and static. I have used almost every hair product imaginable and I'm getting tired of buying so many and testing them out. The ones that I do find that work, stop working after some time. What products out there can really be beneficial to long thick hair?The best hair product to get rid of fly aways and static?
Well there's this produst Pantene frizz control or something and it works for me... but did you know that using one of those little dryer sheet things will get rid of frizz? Just smoothing it onto your hair will instantly get rid of frizz. seriously. My friend keeps one in her purse.





Check out my advice column. Its http://www.askeaboutapineapple.blogspot.com/The best hair product to get rid of fly aways and static?
For the static just get some John Frieda Frizz Ease. I works great. And there is different kinds of Frizz Ease to choose from. You know those things you put in the dry when you dry your clothes? They're called Bounce. Well when your hair is staticy just get one of those and rub it on your head.
static is caused by dryness either in the air or your hair itself. so you can use more conditioner and for the flyaways, spray some hair spray into the palm of your hands then pat them down.





if they are really bad i stroke them down then lightly spray them to keep them in place





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment