Friday, January 27, 2012

Whats a good hair product to keep hair healthy when straighting it?

I straighten my hair every day after I shower and I am worried I'm frying it. What is a good hair product that will keep it healthy?Whats a good hair product to keep hair healthy when straighting it?
Matrix has a whole line of products for keeping your hair silky,


and healthy when you chemically straighten your hair.If you are


only using a hot iron get a thermal protector.Matrix has one,


Nexus, Paul Mitchel,and Joico is an excellent product.Always


condition with deep penetrating products.Put condition on leave on


for a full 15 minutes.


Most Styling products have thermal protectors.Some of these products are at hair Salons only.Whats a good hair product to keep hair healthy when straighting it?
I would uses aveda products to wash and condition you hair to keep it healthy. They also have a good straightener product.
heat dfence spray will do the trick !x
I have naturally curly hair and the only product that keeps its my hair smooth and straight and looking healthy is Aveda products but I can only get them at the salon. Aveda works great.
i would check into aveda products. www.aveda.com you can purchase online or enter your zip code to find the nearest salon to purchase.
CHI products are great!
Make sure that you use a deep conditioner at least once a week... that will help your hair from drying out, and panteen shampoos and conditioners seem to work very well (there are many different kinds for all hair types)





I also use a straightening product before i blow dry and flat iron my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment