Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best hair product for styleing a guys hair with out looking wet?

I need some kind of product to style my hair such as a messy look to even standing my hair straight up with out it looking wet, greasy and spikey yea know... I want more of a natural look than just.. oooo look at him and all that gell.. lol Please help :( im a guy i dont know what to do..hahhaWhat is the best hair product for styleing a guys hair with out looking wet?
Pomade works really well....best kind I've ever used is called Aquage.What is the best hair product for styleing a guys hair with out looking wet?
try hair wax.





lanza makes some.





it gives it a more natural appearance and used correctly doesn't make your hair greasy or wet.






Look for a hair wax instead of a gel. They're not liquidy so they don't dry shiny looking or extremely stiff looking.
STRAIGHTENER some hair spry not a lot ho
Ummmm.... hairspray?

No comments:

Post a Comment