Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I have curly hair what hair product works best without frieze hair end of the day?

It seems that every hair product i buy for my hair keeps it stiff for few hours then it gets puffy and freezy by the end of the day. What product works best?I have curly hair what hair product works best without frieze hair end of the day?
HERBAL ESSENCE Pomade for wavy hair. Its a little green tub.I have curly hair what hair product works best without frieze hair end of the day?
find a good spray on ';leave in'; conditioner, you can towel dry and style while its still damp with a good mousse and hairspray. If you can't find a good leave in conditioner, one thing I used to do is this: Get an empty spritz bottle like a used up hairspay bottle put just a little (maybe a palmfull amount) of your favorite regular hair conditioner in the empty bottle, then fill it with water and shake it up well. It makes a pretty good leave in conditioner and hair won't friz.
usthis is a really good hair routine! first, mix some of Sunsilk De-Frizz cream and Sunsilk Hydra-Tlc cream, then comb it into your hair. next, scrunch in some Sunsilk Captivating Curls gel and cream twist. that should do the trick!
I have curly hair and I use MIchael O'Rourke frizz eliminator it says silky sexy hair on it..


and for hold I use an olive oil wrap/set mousse (it is organice) It is Root stimulator


good luck with your hair.


:)
i know !


i just bought treseeme mousse and it doesnt work


pantene works better


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment