Friday, January 27, 2012

Is there a hair product for guys that gives the same effects as mousse?

I'm heading off to college and have recently been using my sister's mousse to style my hair because I like the way it makes it look. However, gel doesn't seem to give the same look I'm shooting for. Is there a hair product designed for men that gives the same look and texture as mousse.Is there a hair product for guys that gives the same effects as mousse?
Hiya. I understand what you mean. Mousee is not gender sensitive by the way, boys can use it by the way. Anyway, products that have the same type of effect and texture as a stylist i would say, spray waxes, easy wash waxes and soft waxes. Not the hard horrible waxes, soft waxes basically, style on wet hair this should give you the styled mousse effect look. Finish with a styling sprits to hold your style in place. Hope this helps if not the easiest thing would be next time you visit your stylist tell her/him what you have just told us she may be able to give you a few pointers of what products you can buy. I live in the UK so i would reccoemend you taking a look at the Nicky Clarke range but im not too sure where you live. But good luck x x :DIs there a hair product for guys that gives the same effects as mousse?
why can't you just buy a can of your sis' mousse??


it makes sense to me.


...
yea like the other chick said.buy a can of your sisters brand and if its bout being gayish dont worry i use mousse on my brothers hair to(he is 10 and doesn't have the best style sense out there)

No comments:

Post a Comment