Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's the best kind of gel or hair product to use to make hair spiky?

I want to cut my shaggy hair so that its short and spiky ... only problem is when I've done this in the past whatever I use doesn't make my hair stand up well enough, it somehow doesn't hold it in place and it winds up not looking right. Is there something stronger that would work better?What's the best kind of gel or hair product to use to make hair spiky?
I'm a hairstylist, %26amp; I loooove got2b glued cement gel.


it works miracles %26amp; keeps your hair in place all day :]What's the best kind of gel or hair product to use to make hair spiky?
';Hair Glue'; or ';Hair Manipulator'; ...you can find them at walmart or target or anywhere...
The absolute best is a product called Spiking Glue from FX Special Effects. You can get it at Walgreens. You'll love it!
if you need spikes i don't recommend the gell i suggest you use spiking glue or styling hair wax trust me they are both great for spikes especially the wax
The American Crew products are really nice. Their paste, pomade, and wax all work well, depending on the 'look' you want.
  • john masters
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment