Friday, January 27, 2012

Can you recommend a hair product that will keep your hair looking nice straight in the most humid weather?

My hair is naturally curly but I don't like wearing it that way. I am always having to put it up in the summer because of the humidity.Can you recommend a hair product that will keep your hair looking nice straight in the most humid weather?
Freezeze by John Frieda. Good straightening and ani frizz products at a reasonable price.Can you recommend a hair product that will keep your hair looking nice straight in the most humid weather?
Don't listen to the person who said that John Freda crap! All that does is weigh my hair down and make it look greasy. (Yes I used the proper amount!) I have never found a product that controls my frizz and curls in the humidity. However when there is no humidity, I use Str8 (by Rusk) and a flat iron and it stays straight all day. Other people I have talked to have used Bedhead products and seem to like them as well.
I live in humid Bali. I have tried every single product on the market. I must have a thousand dollars invested in straighteners. I have spend well over a hundred dollars on a single product claiming it would keep my hair straight in humidity. I have had top professionals guarantee my hair would stay straight when they applied certain straightener products. Not one of them work! If you happen upon a product that works, please let me know. I have long hair, and I wear it up everyday because it is a wild curly frizzy mess in Bali.
try:garnier's humiditys smoothing milk or


tresemme's anti frizz secert
The John Frieda products are excellent, my friend has really curly hair and it works great for her. I like the Pantene ';Always Smooth'; shampoos and conditioners. My hair is just a little curly, enough for it to be frizzy as H@#$ when it's humid. Both of these products work great, me and my friend live in Texas and you just can't hardly find a more humid place! So if it works here, it should work anywhere!
i use a combination of redken smooth down heat glide and redken straight. both have thermal protection from heat styling. if its super humid i spray my hair with redken spray starch after styling and my hair stays straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment