Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best hair product for unmanageable hair?

does garnier sleek and shine work? infusium?


tell me about it, and how much it costs. I want to manage my puffy and frizzy somewhat straight/wavy hair.What is the best hair product for unmanageable hair?
Try this first Elly, it sounds like your hair needs rehydrated. Skip the shampoo and use a whole palmfull of your regular conditioner, really rub it into your scalp and hair so your head will feel clean. Rinse. You should notice a big difference the first time. It is just like creaminng your face clean instead of using soap and water. If you feel icky about it use shampoo once in a while.What is the best hair product for unmanageable hair?
I have frizzy hair that I flat Iron...I use RUSK and BIOSILK products! They work great!
Try either Vive or Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner for frizzy/dry hair. they are both wonderful products!!
i use head and shoulders that make my hair nice and manageable.
john freida

No comments:

Post a Comment