Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is the best hair product for uncontrolable frizzy hair?

I'm hair is SO completely frizzy and I'm white but it frizzy like a black girls hair. I'm not racist. But I straighten my hair everyday for hours! but right when I walk outside It goes right back to frizz! I have tried everything to control it but nothing has worked. so do you know of any products that work and aren't to exspensive??? PLEASE HELP!!!What is the best hair product for uncontrolable frizzy hair?
For frizzy hair, there is no treatment that works better or lasts longer: http://www.sexyhaircare.com/products/ish-ionic-rescue-pro-treatment-for-professional-16-oz-p-461076104.html



It's not just a conditioner or moisturizer, but a real salon quality treatment for frizzy hair.



What is the best hair product for uncontrolable frizzy hair?
Use these products to eliminate your frizz!

http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_pr

If you can afford something more expensive, use John Frieda's Frizz-Ease Collection.
sunsilk straight to perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment