Monday, January 30, 2012

Best hair product to use for my mixed 15month old girl?

My daughter is half Korean, quarter African American and quarter White. Her hair is pretty straight with some curl to it. We wash it with Aveeno shampoo but sometimes it looks too dry or frizzy that the little curl doesn't show! What can I put in her hair that won't be too oily but will hold some curl?Best hair product to use for my mixed 15month old girl?
I'd definitely try WEN by Chaz Dean. I have naturally curly hair, and in certain spots it used to look dry and frizzy, but with WEN, my hair looks so smooth and I can even run my fingers through it without them getting caught in tangles! I'll link some videos for you to watch, it's definitely worth the time. I'd suggest buying it from QVCBest hair product to use for my mixed 15month old girl?
I adopted multiracial/biracial kids and use the Bare Mineral Indulgence line on their hair. If she has a curl the best products would be the Girly Curly Custard and the Pure %26amp; Natural Detangler. They aren't oily and they make shampoos for biracial kids to prevent dryness and frizz, plus they are pretty natural. I would ask what they recommend but those ar ethe two products that I use the most on my biracial daughters hair for curl definition.



http://baremineralindulgence.com/Girls_N

No comments:

Post a Comment