Monday, January 30, 2012

What hair product should i use to spike up the back of my hair (for a boy)?

at the moment i use gel which jus clumps it together and when it dries it doesnt look very spiked. i want it to not be clumped and also have defined spikes as well as holding... anyone got any suggestions on what to use? btw im maleWhat hair product should i use to spike up the back of my hair (for a boy)?
actaully dont use hair gel use manasie. blow dry it w/ the manaise in and u are all setWhat hair product should i use to spike up the back of my hair (for a boy)?
Hard Rock Gel. Basically anything that has a strong, sturdy hold.
lots of tips for hair is in www.jmbeautytips.com
i use holding spray to keep my curls together, but it can be used to style any kind of hair
Hair glue, I think's it by bed head. It's reallllly good.
My friend uses clay. Not like play-do clay, but I'm not really sure what it's called other than that.


Try to go to a salon or google ';clay'; because it works incredibly well.
Hey use Got 2 B Glued hair spray. You can find it at Wal-Mart. Just spray it in your hair and then hold it were you want it and blow dry it with a really hot blow dryer. I have a huge mohawk and it is the only thing I can get to hold it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment