Friday, January 27, 2012

What is a good thickening hair product?

I am looking for something that doesn't weigh down my hair, but makes it look thicker. What products are good besides a root booster?What is a good thickening hair product?
Believe it or not there is a product that thickens and causes your hair to grow faster, I've tried it and it's true. My hair is so fine and just would not grow. My friend told me to try a product called Mane and Tail and it absolutely works.What is a good thickening hair product?
Paul Mitchell Extra Body Sculpting Foam


Pantene Ice Shine Volume Mousse ( really does add shine!)


Garnier Fructis Volume inject Mousse
Why don't u just go to a salon? A good one. They resolve almost everything and they give good advices most of the time.
If you want to do it from the inside-out try Biotin supplements. You will have to take a large dose a day like 4000mcgs but it did wonders for my and my mother's hair.
a good thickening product is a product that thickens your hair
Amplify by Mattix I believe, gel comes in a tube for around $13.00 is really good. Put in after shampooing and leave product in.
The only thig that works...Hair extensions...No joke...
If you want a good head of hair that look shine and healthy you can wash your hair with egg white and olivara or talk a good trye of vitamine
i use bedhead and it works great (:
Big Sexy hair

No comments:

Post a Comment