Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best hair product that I can use and is not very expensive?

You see I realise my hair is not the best!! So I am asking you, what do you use, and that I don't have to spend a ton of money!!!Also I would love if you tell me where I can get the product!!!What is the best hair product that I can use and is not very expensive?
Wash your hair with Dove soap. Bar soap. Dove brand.


It will not leave a residue.What is the best hair product that I can use and is not very expensive?
Yeah I like Got 2 Be products also, thought I don't like their shampoo/conditioner, but their styling products are great. I've been told by my stylist friend that L'Oreal brand products tend to be a little better than other generic brands, but in the end you will have to break down and get some decent salon quality products there is no comparison. The best deal is to get a two pack deal where you get both a shampoo and a conditioner. I just bought a litre each of Biolage shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair for about 40$, which compared to how much I spend every other month ($100) getting my hair highlighted it is not a lot. Also a litre of shampoo should last you a few months depending on how long your hair is. If you are going to buy salon products buy the big bulk sizes as you will save some money, also considering that those sizes have like 6x more product that you would buy if you just bought a smaller bottle of cheap stuff at the store, if you were to actually do the math they are not as expensive as you think since you are buying several months supply instead of just a month.





Hair products are like makeup. You know those cheap makeup kits they sell around x-mas time? The ones 13 year olds think are cool cause there is like 30 shades of cheap eye shadow to be had? We all get those when we're kids and have a great time with them, but then you grow up and realized that they make your eyes itch and the color is cheap, and powder tends to sink into your eyelid crease, and it doesn't blend very well, and then you realize why you have to spend 10 bucks (or more) for a single color of decent quality eyeshadow. Well you can buy grocery store hair products, but some of them may as well be dish soap for the level of soap quality they provide, and one day you'll have to realize that spending a little bit of extra money makes a world of difference to your hair.
Garnier!! - Boots, Tesco, Sainsbury, Super drugs..


Tresemme!!!
PANTENE PERIOD.
Herbal Essences!!!
Got 2 Be products are really really good
what do you want the product for??...silkier hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment