Friday, January 27, 2012

I need suggestions on what type of hair product for styling my hair?

Hey so i'm a guy with really thick hair with uncontrollable waves at the tips. I have tried some gells and some work better than others but it ends up being impossible to style as my hair is too thick and it clumps together and looks stupid. I'd like to add volume and shine to my hair without making it too puffy, as in it has to weigh it down a bit cus if it dosent my hair gets all puffy and grows out from my scalp instead of along it.



any ideas?I need suggestions on what type of hair product for styling my hair?
You could get a shine serum such as Bumble and Bumble's defrizz. It helps with not only the shine but adds a little bit of weight. You just have to be careful to not use too much of it because it can get greasy. You could also try this:



http://www.amazon.com/Lusters-Style-Wave



I have no experience with it since I have long, straight hair but I have heard great things about it.I need suggestions on what type of hair product for styling my hair?
one: get a flat iron to straighten out the curls,

get garnier fructis anti frizz serum,

And get a light weight moose.

L'Oreal make good ones
  • john masters
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment