Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is a good hair product that stops my hair from getting damaged when I straighten it?

I have really thick and coarse hair, and it looks horrible unless I straighten it. I got a hair cut yesterday and all my split ends are gone now and I want to keep it that way.





I'm going to get the chi iron so that it doesn't damage it as much but is there a heat protector product that works great?





I've been using the chi heat protector spray, but I still get split endsWhat is a good hair product that stops my hair from getting damaged when I straighten it?
Tes Emme Heat Defence, Works wonders. I used to straighten my hair alot and i didn't have to worry about my hair getting damaged, it leaves your hair silky smooth and shiny too.





Hope ive helped.What is a good hair product that stops my hair from getting damaged when I straighten it?
I have thick curly frizzy hair lol. I straighten it everyday with a 400 degrees fahrenheit iron. I usually blow dry after a shower it till its not soaked but not dry. I put L'Oreal Studio Straight. IDK How you would feel about it being in a pink bottle but it works amazingly. Then I blow dry it dry. I brush it then spray a few sprits


of Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Flat Out Finishing Spray. BEFORE NOT AFTER STRAIGHTENING. If you put it after, it will curl your hair. Theyre pretty cheap. About $5 together.
I absolutely love ';Ice Cream's Thermal Hair Protector spray'; Leaves your hair silky soft and shiny:)





I think you're bound to have split ends though inevitably. But that spray is a godsend... and I have bleached blonde hair... so my hair was pretty dry.
i use a Paul Mitchell products called ';Super Skinny'; and ';Heat Seal';...the super skinny keeps you hair straight and protects it...and the heat seal you put on wet hair and it protects it from the heat...you should try them
John Freida.
use tresseme they have a heat protectant that u put in ur hair first
Aveda- Universal Styling Cream


Aveda- Damage control.
Put moisture into your hair before you straighten it!! Use any old cheap hairspray - its all about what the straighteners take out.

No comments:

Post a Comment