Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the best hair product for scrunching hair?

ive never scrunched my hair b4, i have dark brown wavy layers with side bangs and i really wanna try it. my hair is kind of fine and it falls alot when i brush it. what products and brands do u suggest from me? not too expensive but i do want something that works and is easy. thanksWhat is the best hair product for scrunching hair?
garnier FructisWhat is the best hair product for scrunching hair?
use some herbal essences (the kind for curls...i cant remember the name but its purple) use that line in the mousse. it works well!
I like Aussie scrunch spray it really holds
Frizz-ease makes really good hair products.


I have wavy hair and when I wanna scrunch it I use frizz-ease.


Hah I know I sound like commercial but its true.
graham webb making waves


works like a charm, and totally easy to use!
the got 2b free works great for me and it sounds like we have the same hair type u can get it at drugstores its really cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment