Monday, January 30, 2012

What is a good hair product that allows your hair to maintain it's natural wavyness without making it stiff?

I need a product that can help my hair stop looking frizzy while mainting it's natural wavyness.What is a good hair product that allows your hair to maintain it's natural wavyness without making it stiff?
Catwalk ';curls rock';, you can find it at a salon or beauty supply shop.What is a good hair product that allows your hair to maintain it's natural wavyness without making it stiff?
Try a styling creme. Bumble and Bumble has a good one.





Try this site for lots of advice:





http://www.naturallycurly.com
I use tresseme anti-frizz serum when i curl my hair, any other one would work as well though!





If you get a good enough hair spray that could also do the trick I use one designed for curly hair and if I don't over do it it doesn't go hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment