Monday, January 30, 2012

Is there non-grease hair product that will make my daughter look less dry?

My daughter has similar hair type with my husband who's black. I don't like greasy/oil hair products he's using. Please give me advice on what else I can do. Also, my sister-in-law told me that I should not wash my daughter's hair as much as I should because she said that it'll lead to itchness now if I should follow her advice but we are in Hawaii and sometimes it gets hot and humid. Thanks a million for any advice that you can give me. Aloha!Is there non-grease hair product that will make my daughter look less dry?
Your hair is different from Black peoples' hair, so the only logical thing to do is to take their advise. It doesn't matter whether you like greasy/oil or not, Black people NEED oil on their hair for it to not break off and stay conditioned. Use olive oil, and coconut oil on your kid's hair, aloe vera gel will work nicely as well. Please do not follow your gut instinct and wash your child's hair daily...wash her hair every week and nothing more or less. Black people do not produce as much sebum as White people do, so excesively washing mixed race hair will just dry it out.








In other words..take THEIR advise.Is there non-grease hair product that will make my daughter look less dry?
here's the thing. If you want to have shiny hair, you gotta put in something oily, since that's what creates shine. That's just how it is. And please, you should only wash her hair once a week. Seriously. Haven't you ever heard black girls always saying, ';Uh uh, there ain't no way you'll get me to get my hair wet.'; Don't do it, she'll thank you. It's smart to pay to have her hair put in braids or some such thing, as it makes her hair more manageable and still looks nice. Or better yet, learn to do it yourself, although it's VERY time consuming.
If your child is bi-racial, it is not necessary to wash her hair every day. Once per week is enough to allow the natural oils to build up in her hair. Washing it too often makes the hair dry and itchy.





Try using a little olive oil in the hair. It's a natural moisturizer.
I have long straight brown hair. I know if it look s a little oily you can put a little baby powder in your hand and rub it together so you don't have to much and work it though the roots of your hair. It's only a temp. fix. Just don't use to much or it gets clumped up and nasty.
i am guessing that you have hair like the black people that doesnt move lol i am not racest ok so dont wash it that much because it will be fine how it is cause it doesnt get dirty and stink so its fine wash it like once a month is what my black friend said ok bye.
i would strongly suggest using loreal vive pro i use it and it is way good and if that doesn't work i would kinda straignten it and put a little bit of hair spray in it it will look kinda dull but it won't be all oilly
ok try using sebastion or vo5 you should wash her like every 1.5 weeks and dont put grease in her hair use jojoba oil or olive oil

No comments:

Post a Comment