Friday, January 27, 2012

What's a good hair product to use for my frizzy hair?

My hair is very damaged and I want it to be silky and smooth again. No drug store products please. Only something I have to get at a beauty salon.What's a good hair product to use for my frizzy hair?
I have very long naturally curly hair that requires daily use of de-frizz products. I can not help you if you refuse to use something that is only available at a drug store - for that is where, in all my 20 years of styling my own hair, I have found the most effective de-frizz serum. It is called Frizz Buster. Do not be mistaken by the name - I know it is cheesy.


It is made by IC/Fantasia and works better than the serum's I have purchased at professional salons for $50 per ounce.





Do what you will with the information.





The link is below.What's a good hair product to use for my frizzy hair?
You could get Paul Mitchel's shampoo and conditioner, and/or conditioning controller spray. It should keep the frizz down. Your results may variey depending on how much humidity is in the air, or you can try FRIZZ-EASE. If these don't work, you should get a straight perm :]
i use to have that problem but then i switched from a 2 in one shampoo to some other product and got some shampoo and conditioner in a dif bottle and it worked for me
why cant you try herbal essences
...
I personally LOVE using Bedhead's ';After Party';. It's in a pink bottle and you should be able to find it in any salon.
if its like really curly go get a relaxer


but get it professionally done
sun silk shampoo use and your freezy hair root and shining naturale

No comments:

Post a Comment