Monday, January 30, 2012

What hair product should I use before curling my hair?

So the curl holds?What hair product should I use before curling my hair?
I use herbal essences new line called, ';tousle me softly'; moose and their hairspray. I first run my hands through water and spread the water throughout my hair. (Making my hair somewhat damp) I then add the moose (NOT a lot). I then go straight to curling. While the curl iron is in my hair.. I spray the hairspray onto the iron while it's doing its thing. :) I always get an amazing outcome and super great compliments! Btw- my hair in naturally way straight.





Good-luck!





%26amp; don't forget; DO NOT soak your hair with water or add too much moose.. It will make your hair fry. Water and heat are NOT friends lol.What hair product should I use before curling my hair?
hairspray


instead of using a curling iron though


use a roller


put mousse on the roller and sleep with it


the next morning, you'll have beauitiful curls


rollers are better because they don't damage your hair with heat


and in the morning when you take htem off, it'll already hold


Hope i helped! choose me as a best answer please
use a good hairspray or you could use scrucnhing gel it works better than curling. its faster and looks even better if you do use srunching gel, get the herbal essences in the purple tube thing and it works the best
www.curls.biz is the best for hair treatment for curly hair.





Here is there twitter.





Twitter.com/frizzfreecurls
wax or spray a little hairspray then curl, that's what i do and it holds my curls.





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091125165725AAuuGxy
you should never spray ur hair with hair spray then curl it. hair sprays flammable and it can catch on fire.. use something like a thermal setting spray.. matrix makes a great one
you should use setting lotion i think ultra sheen would work the best you spray it then roll it


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment