Monday, January 30, 2012

What will happen if I dye my hair with a different hair product to the last one?

Going to dye my hair a different shade of blonde. Ive recently bleached it... about 6 weeks ago, now I think its to bright and want to tone it down a bit. So I've bought some 'Nice%26amp;Easy' colour blend stuff... what will happen when I put it on bleached hair? Will it go green or work out the way I planned?What will happen if I dye my hair with a different hair product to the last one?
when recolouring bleached hair you need to consider the condition of the hair - hoe porous is it, and weather there is enough color pigment left in the hair to retain the new color.





my advise to you is to use a semi color.





toning the hair which is what you want to do is adding color to the previous;y bleached or lightened hair. a varity of pastel shades such as beige, silver and rose, are used to produce a subtle effects.





there are many different toners available, the lightest toners can only be used on the lightest bleached hair, if the chosen toner is to light for the hair(hair to dark) it will absorb the toner color.





adding color to color will produce a slightly darker shade of the previous color.








GO FOR A TONER.





good luckWhat will happen if I dye my hair with a different hair product to the last one?
6 weeks is a good enough lenth in time and the good thing about bleached hair is that it will take to any color as far as it turning green i've never seen that happen soooo you will be ok! i must warn though be carful cause you are drying your hair out bleach is very harsh!
wouldnt it just go brighter?





depending what it's got in it.








%26amp; it wont go green, unless you but a brown or any other color besides blonde that doesn't have red pigments. So if you ever go darker make sure the color you choose has red in it.
uhm,.


it would just dye how you like it


.. btw


green is awesome!


*not dark green*


lime green is cool!





=]
buying an ash colour would tone it down, so it would be less brassy/yellow.
Green would be fun!
nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment